Project Management (Advanced) Training focuses on the importance of creating detailed awareness on Project Management Concepts to entire team, not just the PM. It unveils the impact of different aspects like Scope, time, cost, risk, quality, etc. in a wholistic environment.
Training Title: Project Management (Advanced) - 4 days
According to a well-known research report, 45% of Projects had cost over run, 63% of Projects had time over run. Project managers spend majority of their time in communicating with Business. Using Tools to Create WBS, Prepare Schedule, Align Resource allocation with Schedule, Track & Manage Project Changes (internal/external) can help in completing the Projects with in scope, time and cost (as envisioned by management).
- Delight Customer through Consistent Delivery
- Deliver Quality through effective Customer Collaboration
- Timely Allocation of Work to Suppliers /Vendors and Teams
- Optimize Project Costs through Proactive Risk Management
- Execute Complex Projects as per scope, time and cost
- Improved Project Success
- Manage Changes across Projects, Programs and Portfolios
- Optimize Project Profitability through optimal Resource Usage