Microsoft Project Server is a flexible on-premises solution for project portfolio and Enterprise Planning. It helps in everyday project management. Project Server allows everyone to get started quickly, prioritize projects and resources, and work from virtually anywhere.
Training Title: Project Portfolio & Enterprise Planning - 3 days
Microsoft Project Server is a complete project management information system to manage your project portfolio. It enables to prioritize, resourcing, scheduling and communications/reporting. It helps to prevent, identify and mitigate potential business-related or project-related risks and issues. It helps to adopt financial management processes and effectively track cost performance and ensure on budget delivery with the forecasted benefits.
- Delight Customer through Consistent Delivery
- Deliver Quality through effective Customer Collaboration
- Timely Allocation of Work to Suppliers /Vendors and Teams
- Optimize Project Costs through Proactive Risk Management
- Execute Complex Projects as per scope, time and cost
- Improved Project Success
- Manage Changes across Projects, Programs and Portfolios
- Optimize Project Profitability through optimal Resource Usage