All of us have 24 hours of time in a day. Majority of our time is spent for our profession/business. Few lucky save some time to spend with family/friends and hobbies.
With 30 minutes (Professional Growth):
- Students can learn extra skills that improves employability
- Young professionals can think of new ideas/innovations, etc.
- Senior Professionals can unlearn and adapt new technology/management concepts
- Functional/HR/Finance/IT Heads can experiment new initiatives at workplace
- Small Business Owner can explore new opportunities and sustainability
- C-Suite can foresee impact of disruptions on Organisation
With 30 minutes (Personal Satisfaction):
- Students can contribute to Society or Nature Conservation
- Young professionals can relax through hobbies (Music, Sports, etc.)
- Senior Professional can mentor juniors/contribute to StartUps/Society
- Functional/HR/Finance/IT Heads can take part in Team building activity or CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activity or think about out of box initiatives
- Small Business Owner can invest in re-skilling themselves (Ex: Executive Development program, Digital branding expertise, etc.)
- C Suite can inspire their stakeholders/community in a social activity or in building the Nation for the betterment of future
If you think spending some time will help you to gain Professional Growth and Personal Satisfaction, LeaderGains can help to gift you these 30 minutes.
Blog by Sivaram Athmakuri, Founder & Director of LeaderGains Pte. Ltd., an expert Coach, Consultant and Trainer. He has 20 plus years of Managerial Experience with strong technology expertise. He prepares Organisations in embracing latest technology / tools and turn the challenges as opportunities for Growth. He empowers Organisations & People across all levels (C-Suite, Management, Leadership, Program / Project Managers, Functional/ Line Managers, Team members at Projects/ Delivery/ Operations), etc. in areas of Leadership/Executive Coaching, Strategic Planning, Dashboards for C-Suite, Setup Project Management Office (PMO), Agile Transformation, Risk Management and Product Development. He believes in “spending more time listening to Customer and understanding unique strengths of their existing environment helps him to generate the long-lasting results faster with lesser friction”.