Communication among stakeholders is key for success. Organisations provide systems/tools to communicate across the organisation.
- Senior Management to track progress of multiple initiatives
- Managers to allocate work
- Employees update their progress
Challenges with systems/tools are
- Real Problems are rarely reported
- Reports produced are mostly historical (after the problem occurs, with little scope to correct)
Studies say employees spend an average of 120-152 minutes/day on various social media platforms.
Combining the Systems/Tools with Social media can
- Identify the challenges & problems as early as possible
- Encourage Informal collaboration among team members
- Frequent feedback from Customers
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
[Image attributions: all-free-download.com]
Sivaram Athmakuri is Founder & Director of LeaderGains Pte. Ltd., an expert Coach, Consultant and Trainer. He has 20 plus years of Managerial Experience with strong technology expertise. He prepares Organisations in embracing latest technology / tools and turn the challenges as opportunities for Growth. He empowers Organisations & People across all levels (C-Suite, Management, Leadership, Program / Project Managers, Functional/ Line Managers, Team members at Projects/Delivery/Operations), etc. in areas of Leadership/Executive Coaching, Strategic Planning, Dashboards for C-Suite, Setup Project Management Office(PMO), Agile Transformation, Risk Management and Product Development. He believes in spending more time listening to Customer and understanding unique strengths of their existing environment helps him to generate the long lasting results faster with lesser friction.